A Family Fun Santa Claus Quiz! Play it now, you're a Christmas whiz!
Instructions: Read the questions, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. "The ____ Who Stole Christmas". What is the missing word?
2. How does Santa get in to most houses to deliver presents?
3. When Santa laughs, his belly shakes like a bowl full of…
"He had a broad face and a little round belly, That shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly!"
4. Which is not another name for Santa Claus?
5. In the song "Frosty the Snowman", what are eyes made out of?
Sing Along! "Frosty the snowman was a jolly, happy soul. With his corn cob pipe and button nose and two eyes made out of coal…"
~ Click on "Play Again" for new questions or try these other Trivia
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia
:: Christmas Shows, Songs &
Stories Trivia (medium)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.