A Family Fun Santa Claus Quiz! Play it now, you're a Christmas whiz!
Instructions: Read the questions, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. In the song "Frosty the Snowman", what are eyes made out of?
Sing Along! "Frosty the snowman was a jolly, happy soul. With his corn cob pipe and button nose and two eyes made out of coal…"
2. Where does Santa Claus live?
3. What is something that people bring into their house and decorate at Christmas time?
4. What is Santa Claus famous for saying?
5. One of these reindeer's names has a different first letter than the others. Which one?
Vixen's name starts with a "V". The other reindeers's names start with a "D".
~ Click on "Play Again" for new questions or try these other Trivia
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia
:: Christmas Shows, Songs &
Stories Trivia (medium)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.