A Family Fun Santa Claus Quiz! Play it now, you're a Christmas whiz!
Instructions: Read the questions, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. Which of these would you NOT leave out for reindeer?
2. Who is the reindeer that usually leads Santa's sleigh?
Remember! You can vote for who will guide Santa's sleigh this year!
3. In the song "Frosty the Snowman", what are eyes made out of?
Sing Along! "Frosty the snowman was a jolly, happy soul. With his corn cob pipe and button nose and two eyes made out of coal…"
4. What does Santa wear on his head?
5. Which of these is NOT true about Santa Claus?
~ Click on "Play Again" for new questions or try these other Trivia
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia
:: Christmas Shows, Songs &
Stories Trivia (medium)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.