Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. In the TV show "Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer", what musical instrument does the narrator play?
I'll bet you didn't know snowmen were so talented!
2. Who wrote the music for "The Nutcracker Suite"?
Prince Drosselmaier is the uncle / godfather who gives Clara the nutcracker doll.
3. What was the main course at the Whoville Christmas dinner?
Rare Roast Who-Beast -- It was a feast the Grinch couldn't stand in the least!
4. Who recorded "Snoopy's Christmas (Snoopy vs. The Red Baron)"?
The Vince Guaraldi Trio was behind most of the other Peanuts music
5. In the movie "Elf", why was there a rocket attached to Santa's sleigh?
It's the magical reindeer that make Santa's sleigh fly, but the reindeer get their magic from Christmas spirit (everybody knows that!). With so few people having Christmas spirit nowadays, Papa Elf had to put a rocket on the sleigh to help make it fly.
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.