Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. In the movie "Elf", why was there a rocket attached to Santa's sleigh?
It's the magical reindeer that make Santa's sleigh fly, but the reindeer get their magic from Christmas spirit (everybody knows that!). With so few people having Christmas spirit nowadays, Papa Elf had to put a rocket on the sleigh to help make it fly.
2. Who's the voice of Santa in the TV classic "A Year Without Santa Claus"?
3. In the Bob & Doug MacKenzie version of the song "12 Days of Christmas", what day do they get a dozen donuts on?
They start arguing at the end of the song that there should be 13 days of Christmas so they can get a Baker's Dozen of donuts.
4. How many ghosts visit Scrooge?
The Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future all visit Scrooge after the ghost of his old partner Jacob Marley visits him.
5. What famous rock star recorded a duet of "Peace on Earth/The Little Drummer Boy" with Bing Crosby shortly before Bing's death?
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.