Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. From the movie "Elf", all of these but one are on "The Code of Elves". Which one isn't?
At the end of the movie, "singing loud for all to hear" is what saves Santa.
2. Who wrote the music for "The Nutcracker Suite"?
Prince Drosselmaier is the uncle / godfather who gives Clara the nutcracker doll.
3. Which of these songs is the only one originally intended as a Christmas carol?
Carol of the Bells is a Ukrainian New Year's carol; Jingle Bells was written as a general winter carol; and, Handel wrote The Messiah for Easter!
4. Who played Bob Cratchit in the 1992 movie "The Muppet Christmas Carol"?
I'll bet you could guess who played his lovely and talented wife!
5. Who wrote the poem "A Visit from St. Nicholas"?
Moore wrote the poem as a present to his children. We know the poem nowadays as "The Night Before Christmas".
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.