Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. From the movie "Elf", all of these but one are on "The Code of Elves". Which one isn't?
At the end of the movie, "singing loud for all to hear" is what saves Santa.
2. Who played the Grinch in the movie "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas"?
3. What happened to the Grinch when he realized the true meaning of Christmas?
His heart grew so large it even broke the magnifying glass!
4. In the movie "Elf", why was there a rocket attached to Santa's sleigh?
It's the magical reindeer that make Santa's sleigh fly, but the reindeer get their magic from Christmas spirit (everybody knows that!). With so few people having Christmas spirit nowadays, Papa Elf had to put a rocket on the sleigh to help make it fly.
5. In the movie "The Santa Clause" with Tim Allen, what's the name of the company that made the ladder that they use to first go up on the roof?
The ladder was made by the "Rose Suchak Ladder Company" (you know, as in " ... when up on the rooftop there a rose suchak ladder ..."! The elves never tire of that one!).
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.