Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. What was the name of the Grinch's dog?
Sure, the Grinch tried to steal Christmas, but I still think that Max stole the show!
2. Does Santa sleep with his whiskers inside the covers or out? (Hint: remember a famous Christmas movie).
This is a very famous question from the movie "A Miracle on 34th Street". Any real Santa can tell you that he sleeps with his whiskers outside the covers because the cold air makes them grow!
3. In the TV show "A Muppet Family Christmas" what does Kermit's cousin Robin tell the Fraggles Christmas is?
4. Who recorded "Snoopy's Christmas (Snoopy vs. The Red Baron)"?
The Vince Guaraldi Trio was behind most of the other Peanuts music
5. In the movie "Elf", how does Buddy first end up at the North Pole?
Santa doesn't notice that Buddy crawled into the toybag Christmas Eve when Santa visited the orphanage. When Santa gets back to the North Pole, Papa Elf adopts Buddy and raises him as an elf.
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.