Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. Who wrote the music for "The Nutcracker Suite"?
Prince Drosselmaier is the uncle / godfather who gives Clara the nutcracker doll.
2. Who played the Grinch in the movie "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas"?
3. What does Alvin the Chipmunk want for Christmas?
4. In the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie "Jingle All the Way" what is the name of the toy that he is desparately trying to find?
The movie spoofed the "hot toy" craziness that can appear at Christmas while showing that Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.
5. In the Bob & Doug MacKenzie version of the song "12 Days of Christmas", what day do they get a dozen donuts on?
They start arguing at the end of the song that there should be 13 days of Christmas so they can get a Baker's Dozen of donuts.
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.