Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. Which of these songs is the only one originally intended as a Christmas carol?
Carol of the Bells is a Ukrainian New Year's carol; Jingle Bells was written as a general winter carol; and, Handel wrote The Messiah for Easter!
2. What was the rabbit's name in the TV show "Frosty the Snowman"?
3. In the movie "Miracle on 34th Street", what does the little girl wish for?
4. What does Alvin the Chipmunk want for Christmas?
5. In the TV show "Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer", what was wrong with the train on the Island of Misfit Toys?
Ah yes, but what was wrong with the girl doll?!?!
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.