Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. Does Santa sleep with his whiskers inside the covers or out? (Hint: remember a famous Christmas movie).
This is a very famous question from the movie "A Miracle on 34th Street". Any real Santa can tell you that he sleeps with his whiskers outside the covers because the cold air makes them grow!
2. In the Bob & Doug MacKenzie version of the song "12 Days of Christmas", what day do they get beer on?
A couple of hosers like that -- of course they'd get their beer on the first day!
3. What was the name of the little girl the Grinch woke up?
Little Cindy Lou Who, who was no more than two!
4. What does Alvin the Chipmunk want for Christmas?
5. Who recorded "Snoopy's Christmas (Snoopy vs. The Red Baron)"?
The Vince Guaraldi Trio was behind most of the other Peanuts music
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.