Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. In the TV show "A Muppet Family Christmas" what does Kermit's cousin Robin tell the Fraggles Christmas is?
2. Which King is most famous for singing "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting)"?
That's Nat King Cole, of course!
3. What was the name of the little girl the Grinch woke up?
Little Cindy Lou Who, who was no more than two!
4. In the TV show "Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer", what musical instrument does the narrator play?
I'll bet you didn't know snowmen were so talented!
5. What was the name of the business partner that came back to haunt Scrooge in Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol"?
Tell the truth, you thought it was Bob Cratchit now, didn't you! *wink*
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.