Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. Before they become best friends in the TV show "A Muppet Family Christmas" who does the Swedish Chef try to cook for Christmas dinner?
2. Who's the voice of Santa in the TV classic "A Year Without Santa Claus"?
3. Who wrote the music for "The Nutcracker Suite"?
Prince Drosselmaier is the uncle / godfather who gives Clara the nutcracker doll.
4. In the TV show "Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer", what did the misfit elf really want to be?
His dentistry skills come in handy when they have a run in with the Abominable Snowman!
5. From the movie "Elf", all of these but one are on "The Code of Elves". Which one isn't?
At the end of the movie, "singing loud for all to hear" is what saves Santa.
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.