Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. What famous rock star recorded a duet of "Peace on Earth/The Little Drummer Boy" with Bing Crosby shortly before Bing's death?
2. In the Bob & Doug MacKenzie version of the song "12 Days of Christmas", what day do they get beer on?
A couple of hosers like that -- of course they'd get their beer on the first day!
3. In the movie "Miracle on 34th Street", what does the little girl wish for?
4. Does Santa sleep with his whiskers inside the covers or out? (Hint: remember a famous Christmas movie).
This is a very famous question from the movie "A Miracle on 34th Street". Any real Santa can tell you that he sleeps with his whiskers outside the covers because the cold air makes them grow!
5. In the TV show "Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer", what character was the narrator?
Bit of a trick question! Apparently Frosty's agent was holding out for more money.
~ Click on "Play Again" for new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.