Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. What was the name of the Grinch's dog?
Sure, the Grinch tried to steal Christmas, but I still think that Max stole the show!
2. Who wrote the poem "A Visit from St. Nicholas"?
Moore wrote the poem as a present to his children. We know the poem nowadays as "The Night Before Christmas".
3. In the TV show "Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer", what was wrong with the train on the Island of Misfit Toys?
Ah yes, but what was wrong with the girl doll?!?!
4. In the Christmas pageant scene from "A Charlie Brown Christmas", what role does Pigpen play?
Unfortunately his dust keeps ruining the naturally curly hair of the Innkeeper's wife.
5. Who wrote the music for "The Nutcracker Suite"?
Prince Drosselmaier is the uncle / godfather who gives Clara the nutcracker doll.
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.