Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. In the movie "Elf", how does Buddy first end up at the North Pole?
Santa doesn't notice that Buddy crawled into the toybag Christmas Eve when Santa visited the orphanage. When Santa gets back to the North Pole, Papa Elf adopts Buddy and raises him as an elf.
2. What famous rock star recorded a duet of "Peace on Earth/The Little Drummer Boy" with Bing Crosby shortly before Bing's death?
3. In the movie "The Santa Clause" with Tim Allen, what's the name of the company that made the ladder that they use to first go up on the roof?
The ladder was made by the "Rose Suchak Ladder Company" (you know, as in " ... when up on the rooftop there a rose suchak ladder ..."! The elves never tire of that one!).
4. In the TV show "Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer", what was wrong with the train on the Island of Misfit Toys?
Ah yes, but what was wrong with the girl doll?!?!
5. What was the name of the business partner that came back to haunt Scrooge in Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol"?
Tell the truth, you thought it was Bob Cratchit now, didn't you! *wink*
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.