Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. In the Christmas pageant scene from "A Charlie Brown Christmas", what role does Pigpen play?
Unfortunately his dust keeps ruining the naturally curly hair of the Innkeeper's wife.
2. In the Bob & Doug MacKenzie version of the song "12 Days of Christmas", what day do they get a dozen donuts on?
They start arguing at the end of the song that there should be 13 days of Christmas so they can get a Baker's Dozen of donuts.
3. In the TV show "A Muppet Family Christmas" what does Kermit's cousin Robin tell the Fraggles Christmas is?
4. Before they become best friends in the TV show "A Muppet Family Christmas" who does the Swedish Chef try to cook for Christmas dinner?
5. Who wrote the poem "A Visit from St. Nicholas"?
Moore wrote the poem as a present to his children. We know the poem nowadays as "The Night Before Christmas".
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.