Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. Who wrote the poem "A Visit from St. Nicholas"?
Moore wrote the poem as a present to his children. We know the poem nowadays as "The Night Before Christmas".
2. In the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie "Jingle All the Way" what is the name of the toy that he is desparately trying to find?
The movie spoofed the "hot toy" craziness that can appear at Christmas while showing that Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.
3. In the Mr. Bean Christmas Special, what does Mr. Bean end up wearing on his head?
Although the elves thought it was the funniest thing they have ever seen, they really hope that wearing turkeys doesn't become a new Christmas tradition!
4. What famous rock star recorded a duet of "Peace on Earth/The Little Drummer Boy" with Bing Crosby shortly before Bing's death?
5. In the movie "Miracle on 34th Street", what does the little girl wish for?
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.