Remember those great Christmas songs, stories, TV shows and movies?
Charlie Brown Christmas? The Grinch? Miracle on 34th Street? A Christmas Carol?
Play our Trivia Game and see how well you do!!
Instructions: Read the trivia question, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. In the movie "Elf", how does Buddy first end up at the North Pole?
Santa doesn't notice that Buddy crawled into the toybag Christmas Eve when Santa visited the orphanage. When Santa gets back to the North Pole, Papa Elf adopts Buddy and raises him as an elf.
2. From the TV show "Rudolph the red-nose reindeer", what do Bumbles do?
Luckily, Abominables, or Bumbles as Yukon Cornelius calls them, bounce, thus saving Yukon when he fell over a cliff.
3. Who played the Grinch in the movie "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas"?
4. Who sang "White Christmas" and who sang "Blue Christmas"?
Bing Crosbie sang White Christmas and Elvis ("The King") Presley sang Blue Christmas -- of course, around here we call him, "Elfis"!
5. What happened to the Grinch when he realized the true meaning of Christmas?
His heart grew so large it even broke the magnifying glass!
~ Click on "Play Again" for brand new questions or try these other Trivia
Kidlets Christmas Trivia (easy) ::
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia (hard)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.