How Long To Christmas Day 2015?
Weeks? Days? Hours? Minutes? Check Santa's Official Christmas Countdown Clock!
When is Christmas Day?
Friday, December 25th, 2015!
How long To Christmas right now?
Christmas Countdown timer clock!
Tweet the time to Christmas to friends!
Click on a link to Tweet how far away is Christmas!25 weeks to #Christmas! 178 sleeps to #Christmas! 177 sleeps to #SantaBigFlight #ChristmasEve! 4,250 hours to #Christmas! 254,943 minutes to #Christmas! 15,296,564 seconds to #Christmas! 178 sleeps, 20 hours, 2 minutes and 44 seconds to #Christmas!
Share Your Christmas Spirit with friends!
Twitter, Facebook or Google+. Share this page!
Answers to "When is Christmas" questions
A Grumpy Elf answers your questions about "How long to Christmas?"
- How many days till Christmas 2015? Is there a Christmas Countdown? Well, if you really must know, YES! The elves (even the grumpy ones!) have fun counting down the 178 days left till Christmas Day with Santa's ★Official★ Countdown Clock right here, on this page. See? Look up! (On the page silly!) It shows you exactly how long to Christmas!
- How many days until Christmas 2015? There are 178 more sleeps to the big day (but I'm not counting -- I'm just a grumpy elf!)
- Are there still a lot of days till Christmas 2015? It ALWAYS seems like there are a lot of days to Christmas! Well, there are 178 days to be exact or 15,296,564 seconds! OK, now that DOES seem like a long time! Now I'm a REALLY grumpy elf!
- How many days until Christmas Eve? Santa will be making his famous Christmas Eve flight in 177 sleeps. You can see exactly when he will arrive at your house on Santa's homepage. (But will he bring me back some nice haggis from Scotland? No, he forgets every year!)
- How many days until Christmas 2016? OK, you have serious Christmas issues if you need to know how many days until Christmas 2016 already! Christmas Eve 2016 is in 544 sleeps. There! Are you happy now? (I'm not!) I'll bet you finished all your holiday baking too? (yeah, I thought so!)
- How many shopping days until Christmas? There are 178 shopping days before Christmas 2015. (And I haven't even started my list yet! Everyone is getting haggis fruitcake again this year!)
- How many weeks till Christmas 2015? Weeks are good! I can count how many weeks until Christmas! The answer to how many weeks to Christmas 2015 is: Too many! There are you happy? Ok, ok, I was just being grumpy. There are 25 more weeks to December 25th, 2015!
- How do elves countdown to Christmas? Well, I tried counting down to Christmas using my fingers and toes, but I don't have 178 of them! (But if YOU want to countdown to Christmas, there are 178 more days. Remember? That big Countdown clock up there? The one that says 254,943 minutes left?)
- How many sleeps till Christmas? If you don't include all of Santa's naps, there are 178 more sleeps before Christmas! (It's a LOT more if you DO include his naps!)
- And how many Saturdays till Christmas? Saturdays? Why does everyone want to know how many Saturdays till Christmas? Why doesn't anybody want to know how many Fridays till Christmas? What's wrong with Fridays? Ok, Ok, there's 25 Saturdays until Christmas (But I still like Fridays better, so there!)
- What day is 100 days before Christmas? Oh, sure, give me a tough question! Let's see, 100 days before Christmas is (subtract 100 from December, carry the 2...) September 16th! Ha! I'll bet you didn't think I could figure that one out did you! Oh great, now someone will want to know 99 days until Christmas is September...!
- What about a Christmas Calendar? A Christmas Calendar? You mean one of those Advent Calendars? Of course there's a Christmas Calendar right here. But don't blame me if someone ate all the chocolates!
- When is Christmas Eve 2015? Oh that's easy! Christmas Eve 2015 is December 24th, 2015 (What? I'm a grumpy elf! Did you really think I was going to tell you it was 177 days away?)
- How many more days til Santa comes? When does Santa Claus come? When will Santa Claus be here? Oh, that's Top Secret! I have to check to see if you're on the Nice List first. Then I can tell you the answer to when Santa Claus comes to your home is 178 days (Oops! I wasn't supposed to say that! You better stay on the Nice List or I'm in BIG trouble!)
- How many minutes to Merry Christmas? Well, I always thought you could say "Merry Christmas" any time you wanted (although I prefer to say Grumpy Christmas!). But, officially, I guess it's 254,943 minutes to when you can say "Merry Christmas", officially. (Is that official enough for you?)
- What day of the week will Christmas be on in 2015? What? Don't you want it to feel like Christmas EVERY day of the week? I'm a grumpy elf but I'd still like that! Ok, ok, you want to know what day will Christmas fall on this year. Well, Christmas 2015 falls on a Friday.
- How many hours and minutes until Christmas 2015? You want to know how many hours and minutes until Christmas 2015? That's easy! Too many! I don't know if I want to tell you it's 4,250 hours until Christmas because then you'd be a grumpy elf like me! (You don't even want to know it's 254,943 minutes until Christmas 2015! If you did, I think you'd just want to cry in your eggnog!).
- What are some other questions kids ask elves? Oh great! Now you are asking me questions about questions! Well, you asked so here they are. I get asked about:
- t minus Christmas kids countdown clocks!
- Can I leave Santa Claus smelly old socks?
- I want an Xmas count down ticker!
- Is Rudolph or Dasher faster and quicker?
- How many days till Xmas day?
- Do puppies have accidents in the Santa Claus sleigh?
- Can I have a free Countdown to Christmas Kids Clock?
- Does Santa REALLY leave coal in naughty kids' socks?
Now I'll bet you're going to ask what day does Christmas fall on in 2016! If I wasn't such a grumpy elf I'd tell you Christmas 2016 is on a Sunday and Christmas 2017 is on a Monday and...
(What? You didn't think I was going to answer them all too, did you? Now leave me alone. I'm still grumpy because it's 15,296,564 seconds to The Big Day!)
Notes about Santa's Clock
**Note: Fixed times are calculated from Santa Claus's computer, which is on Santa Central Time (on the International Date Line, which runs through Christmas Island btw!), so it may differ from your timer. The fixed times shown aren't necessarily for Christmas' arrival where you live (the ticker timer clock shows that) but rather how long until the first time zone on the planet reaches December 25th.
If the time in the countdown ticker seems off, please check your computer's date and time and see the Note above.